There are a few key steps to encourage a partnership with Love INC.
- Present Helping Alaska to church leadership. Call the Director and set up a meeting for your council members to learn more and ask questions.
- Appoint a Church Ministry Coordinator (CMC) to be trained by Helping Alaska. This will be the main contact person for the ministry.
- Complete and return a Church Partnership Agreement
- Designate a Helping Alaska Sunday to share the Helping Alaska Vision and Mission, share the video above, conduct a Talent Tithe, and take an offering for Helping Alaska (optional)
- Encourage church leadership and congregants to join the prayer chain of Helping Alaska Clearinghouse requests
- Begin receiving help referrals for Helping Alaska
- Regularly pray for Helping Alaska, Clients, and the Community